FEMALE ATHLETIC STRENGTH TRAINING *F.A.S.T.
MAXIMUM SPORTS CONDITIONING
The Female Athletic Strength Training Program *F.A.S.T. is an athletic, nutritional and educational development program which is designed to enhance every aspect of strength, fitness, and conditioning level. It is focused on increasing total body strength, core strength, endurance and energy levels, physique, and overall well-being. The program also encourages women to learn about why they are developing, how they can continue to build their bodies and minds on their own, how to eat to achieve their desired results, and be able to track their improvement. Most women between 20-90 lose more than 50% of their fat-free mass, but can be resolved through strength and resistance training. As a choice sports training and conditioning center, MaxSC provides an exciting and competitive environment, which is unlike anything available today. Our primary focus is training athletes for performance. As a result, our training sessions are specialized and personal. Coaches are able to control the tempo of the group, while addressing individual concerns. Athletic Strength
- Joint stability / mobility
- Posterior chain and hamstring development
- Core strength / Endurance
- Muscular definition
- Knee, ankle and back stability
- Eating to supplement strength gains
- Continued Nutritional Counseling
- Nutrient timing
- Grocery shopping lists
- Truths and myths about supplementation
- How to eat consistently on weekends
- Vitamins, Minerals and Detoxification
- Basic information provided about biomechanics and kinesiology
- Basic understanding of resistance training and functional strength
Program Specific Goals
- Improve functional capacity, general strength, and overall quality of life
- Reduce the rate of common injuries among program participants
- Provide nutritional guidance and information
- Assist in body-fat loss and sustain fat-free mass MaxSC classes are defined by six elements:
- Competitive; participants not only compete against the challenges the coaches present, but themselves as well.
- High energy; every class will be exciting and stimulating.
- Team oriented; we constantly offer opportunities for the group to work together to achieve a common goal.
- They always require mental toughness, meaning that each participant needs to concentrate, focus, and mentally resist fatigue
- Educational and informative; every participant (as well as any observer) will learn something from each class.
- Sport-specific and/or individual; each class targets the specific needs of the particular sport being trained.